10.0.0.1 is a private class IP addresses which is used as the default gateway address to access admin panel of the router. 10.0.0.1 can also be used to set up your network. Private IP Addresses are meant to be unique and cannot be assigned to more than one device at a time, and 10.0.0.1 is no exception.
How to login to 10.0.0.1?
To access the 10.0.0.1, you need to first make sure that the default gateway address or the default local address for your router is 10.0.0.1. This address is mostly used by the Comcast / Xfinity for the admin panel of their routers. Once confirmed, you can follow these steps to log in to 10.0.0.1.
- Open a web browser.
- Click http://10.0.0.1/ or type 10.0.0.1 in the address bar.
- A login page will appear. Enter the username and password of your router’s admin panel. (Here’s default router username and password list)
- You will be now logged in into your router’s settings or admin panel and make the required changes.
10.0.0.1 Login Troubleshooting
- If the admin panel is loading too slow/not opening then make sure your router default IP Address is 10.0.0.1. If not try other IP – 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- If you changed your username/password and forgot it, then to reset your router to default settings check the back of your router there will be a small “RESET” button, use a pin/toothpick and press the reset button for 15 secs.